Free Shipping on Orders Over $300 - Standard Shipping $14.99 | Express Shipping $24.99
Content: 100% Polyester
Butchers Linen, also commonly called Bamboo Linen. It is actually a polyester fabric which has been woven to have a linen imprint.
Butchers/Bamboo Linen is one of our most popular fabrics for restaurants, hotels, country clubs, venues, caterers and party rental companies. Similar to composition and function to Mechanical Stretch, Butchers Linen is a medium weight textile fabric, incredibly durable, available in a range of vibrant colours. It is colour fast, washes well and is extremely wrinkle resistant.
Butchers Linen embroiders well and is thus used for making heirloom quilts and pillowcases.
Butchers/Bamboo Linen can also be used to make skirts, summer slacks, sleeveless camisoles as well as uniforms.
Thousands of metres in stock and sold by the metre. No minimum purchase required. Buy more and save with our exclusive bulk pricing discounts!
- Homecraft Textiles ships to anywhere in Australia*
- Postage charges are $14.99 for Standard Shipping to all major cities and regional hubs Australia Wide and $24.99 for Express Shipping
- Shopping carts that exceed $300 will result in FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
- Unless otherwise specified, all fabric purchased will be folded and sent in a satchel. If you require roll shipping, please contact us after placing your order.
- Shipping charge varies for bulky products like Wadding or Extra Wide Rolls : Flat Rate Shipping – $100 and Express Shipping – $130
- Standard Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day will be dispatched within 48 hours
- Express Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day before 12:00PM WST will qualify for same day express dispatch. Orders placed after will be dispatched the very next business day
- Transit times vary depending on your exact location. Anywhere from 1 Day -10 Days.
- For our Returns Policy, please read our Returns & Refunds Policy Page Here
this is perfect for the craft projects I purchased it for