Free Shipping on Orders Over $300 - Standard Shipping $14.99 | Express Shipping $24.99
Content: 100% Polyester
Australia’s Largest Range of Mechanical Stretch
Mechanical Stretch is a fabric that has stretch properties but spandex or other stretch yarns are not used when they are woven. The stretch is usually created in the finishing process, where the high twist polyester yarn once woven has a small amount of stretch which gives in garments.
Durable and comfortable, Mechanical Stretch has many and varied uses from corporate wear, schoolwear, fashion and homewares. It is suitable for pants, jackets, skirts and is used extensively in event decorations for draping, table cloths. Affordable and easy care. Washes well with minimal ironing required.
Our range of mechanical stretch is extensive with over 50 colours to choose from you will be sure to find the perfect shade for your next projects.
Thousands of metres in stock and sold by the metre. No minimum purchase is required. Buy more and save with our exclusive bulk pricing discounts!
- Homecraft Textiles ships to anywhere in Australia*
- Postage charges are $14.99 for Standard Shipping to all major cities and regional hubs Australia Wide and $24.99 for Express Shipping
- Shopping carts that exceed $300 will result in FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
- Unless otherwise specified, all fabric purchased will be folded and sent in a satchel. If you require roll shipping, please contact us after placing your order.
- Shipping charge varies for bulky products like Wadding or Extra Wide Rolls : Flat Rate Shipping – $100 and Express Shipping – $130
- Standard Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day will be dispatched within 48 hours
- Express Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day before 12:00PM WST will qualify for same day express dispatch. Orders placed after will be dispatched the very next business day
- Transit times vary depending on your exact location. Anywhere from 1 Day -10 Days.
- For our Returns Policy, please read our Returns & Refunds Policy Page Here