Free Shipping on Orders Over $300 - Standard Shipping $14.99 | Express Shipping $24.99
Poly Scuba Print Knit
Content: 95% Polyester 5% Spandex
Poly Scuba Print Knit is a neoprene fabric and holds photo realistic patterns well, often used to make wetsuits, hence. It's also used in electrical insulation and drum practice pads, but don't let the industrial uses scare you off. scuba print knit has become increasing popular as a material to wear on the street because many of the qualities that make it great for use in factories.
The fabirc is thick and doesn'breathe, making scuba a prefect addition to your winter wardrobe, and the thickness also means from-fitting skirts and dresses are more forgiving. Ideal for wet suit, skirt, jaket, croptop, dress, pillow case, sofa case and decor.
- Homecraft Textiles ships to anywhere in Australia*
- Postage charges are $14.99 for Standard Shipping to all major cities and regional hubs Australia Wide and $24.99 for Express Shipping
- Shopping carts that exceed $300 will result in FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
- Unless otherwise specified, all fabric purchased will be folded and sent in a satchel. If you require roll shipping, please contact us after placing your order.
- Shipping charge varies for bulky products like Wadding or Extra Wide Rolls : Flat Rate Shipping – $100 and Express Shipping – $130
- Standard Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day will be dispatched within 48 hours
- Express Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day before 12:00PM WST will qualify for same day express dispatch. Orders placed after will be dispatched the very next business day
- Transit times vary depending on your exact location. Anywhere from 1 Day -10 Days.
- For our Returns Policy, please read our Returns & Refunds Policy Page Here