Free Shipping on Orders Over $300 - Standard Shipping $14.99 | Express Shipping $24.99
Ribbing by the 0.5M
Content: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
Width: 120CM (Circular)
Sold in 50cm Increments
I.E to buy 50cm select 1 Unit
To buy a 5M piece select 10 Units (10 x 0.50M = 5M)
Australia’s Largest Variety of Ribbing Colours!
Ribbing or rib knit is a tubular knitted fabric that is used to finish off necklines, waist bands, collars and cuffs. Ribbing can also be used to make mini skirts and tops. Our rib knit is a soft and stretchy cotton and elastase blend that washes well and keeps its shape. It is available in a huge range of 36 basic and fashionable plain colors.
- Homecraft Textiles ships to anywhere in Australia*
- Postage charges are $14.99 for Standard Shipping to all major cities and regional hubs Australia Wide and $24.99 for Express Shipping
- Shopping carts that exceed $300 will result in FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
- Unless otherwise specified, all fabric purchased will be folded and sent in a satchel. If you require roll shipping, please contact us after placing your order.
- Shipping charge varies for bulky products like Wadding or Extra Wide Rolls : Flat Rate Shipping – $100 and Express Shipping – $130
- Standard Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day will be dispatched within 48 hours
- Express Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day before 12:00PM WST will qualify for same day express dispatch. Orders placed after will be dispatched the very next business day
- Transit times vary depending on your exact location. Anywhere from 1 Day -10 Days.
- For our Returns Policy, please read our Returns & Refunds Policy Page Here