Free Shipping on Orders Over $300 - Standard Shipping $14.99 | Express Shipping $24.99
Content: 100% Pure Mulberry Silk
Mommes (mm) is the unit used to measure weight and quality of silks. Be sure to check mm of silk fabrics when comparing qualities.
Mulberry Silk Satin is a 100% Pure Silk Satin Fabric. This finely woven fabric is charmingly elegant and satin soft with a beautiful sheen. Our Mulberry Silk Satin is the perfect fabric for classical gowns, bridal wear, dresses, blouses, lingerie and Silk Pillowcases and silk bedding.
High quality and elegance, that is what exudes from an outfit made of Silk from Homecraft Textiles. An elaborate manufacturing process of this noble material is what gives it its value. Silk has a fresh touch and a soft drape. Therefore, it is spectacular if it is used for evening wear, wedding, or party wear. Whether Silk Satin, Dupioni Raw Silk, Silk Chiffon, Ombre Shaded Silk Chiffon, Printed Pure Silk, Silk Georgette, and more, we’ve got you covered with hundreds of colors if you are planning to make stunning wear.
Silk has always been one of the most precious trade items along the Silk Route. Silk itself as a fabric has not changed much over the centuries. Silk fabric is made of threads that are spun by silkworms. Silkworms live in a specific kind of trees in order to feed on their leaves to create silk. Mulberry Silk is one of those trees. Farmers harvest those leaves and feed them to the silkworms. This results in cocoons being spun into raw silk fibers. Mulberry silk is the highest quality silk available on the fabric market even today when it comes to natural yarns.
We know you love Mulberry silk especially to make your own eye pillows, pillowcases, and nightgowns. Silk is the best fabric for the skin, it helps hydrate your skin in order to keep the signs of aging away. Explore our range of Mulberry silk today and make something beautiful.
We recommend a specialist dry clean for all our silks.
- Homecraft Textiles ships to anywhere in Australia*
- Postage charges are $14.99 for Standard Shipping to all major cities and regional hubs Australia Wide and $24.99 for Express Shipping
- Shopping carts that exceed $300 will result in FREE STANDARD SHIPPING*
- Unless otherwise specified, all fabric purchased will be folded and sent in a satchel. If you require roll shipping, please contact us after placing your order.
- Shipping charge varies for bulky products like Wadding or Extra Wide Rolls : Flat Rate Shipping – $100 and Express Shipping – $130
- Standard Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day will be dispatched within 48 hours
- Express Shipping means that orders placed on a normal business day before 12:00PM WST will qualify for same day express dispatch. Orders placed after will be dispatched the very next business day
- Transit times vary depending on your exact location. Anywhere from 1 Day -10 Days.
- For our Returns Policy, please read our Returns & Refunds Policy Page Here
This material flows beautifully in skirts and drapes nicely.
Beautiful fabric, my favourite!
Fantastic colour range, beautiful high quality material. Will be buying more!
Beautiful colour (ordered Jade) and a gorgeous silk- quite light so ended up needing to line the dress but a beautiful fabric!
I was so impressed with the quality and the colour of this silk. It feels so soft and drapes beautifully.